Friday 22 October 2010

Props and Locations

Props:

Drums

Guitar

Bass

Football (for freedom shots)

School papers (classroom scene)

Male + female costume: Punk clothing such as checkered shirts, print t-shirts, ties, black jeans and (formal wear for teacher).

I will ask the cast to bring what they have to contribute to their own costume. I will also shop for parts of the uniform in Primark and the bands accesories in Claires and vintage markets to find 70's punk accesories. This will help make sure that I get the mise en scene which I desire for my video on point.

Locations:

The main narrative of the video will be shot in school where I will use a classroom and playground. The performance of the band will be shot in a music practice room as I will also have access to the music equipment. The practice room is small which will help me show entrapment through the band aswell as the students. I may also use back streets of Brick Lane which have grafitti all over the place, this is for the shots of the teenager and his friends having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment