Thursday 21 October 2010

Target Audience

The targeted audience for my music video will be British male and females from 14-22 year olds, particulary students considering the meaning of the song. This is because punk is more relatable to teenagers and they are more passionate about music so therefore they may be familiar with the genre. I have chosen both male and female because gender isn't necessary in music, it is universal. I would also say that my target audience is mainly working class as punk is more relatable to this audience.

In order to appeal to my audience I will include costume which they are familiar with, a diverse cast and feature a performance as this is a typical convention in the punk genre. I will also match a range of cuts to the beat of the song as they do in many punk rock video's.

No comments:

Post a Comment