Wednesday 26 January 2011

Digipak ideas

In order to portray the theme of entrapment and inform the audience of the genre I have come up with an idea for my digipak which includes a punk looking male teenager holding a mugshot sign if he's been nicked. He will be wearing uniform as a form of prison wear.


Another idea includes a punk looking male teenage school boy behind school gates holding onto the bars to make him appear as a prisoner. A distressed facial expression will add to the depressing atmosphere I intend on portraying.


I may edit these images to black and white and use a red font over it as these colours connote a punk genre.


These ideas not only show the idea of schools as prisons but reach towards the audience of punk rock with the mise en scene I intend to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment