Tuesday 1 March 2011

Digipak Draft

Although I am quite happy with the digipak so far I am aware of a few adjustments which I must add.

1. The cover has a lot of white space making it seem unprofessional and not as eye catching as a punk album should be. The song title is not as clear as it should be so I will darken this in my second draft.

2. Not having the track numbers on the backs list was my own personal choice but this is quite unprofessional so therefore I will add the track numbers in. The back cover has an image that relates to the song but overall does not look as exciting as I aimed so I will try to enhance the school punk look by adding other images such as scribbles.

3. The notebook image needs more lyrics or images to make it more eye catching so my audience will enjoy the look of the whole digipak.


No comments:

Post a Comment